Please mention the position applied for, in the subject line.
- Relevant educational background e.g. Business, Marketing studied at University
- Considerable sales experience in IT or IT related companies.
- Extensive experience of successfully managing small teams including sales and marketing staff
- Strong business and marketing acumen with an ability to solve problems and create new ways to drive sales
- English language skills a benefit - not essential
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure
- Meeting sales goals and targets in a required time frame.
Any Graduate, MBA in Marketing Preferred
- Must be capable of creating responsive website and layouts.
- Should be well equipped with skills set of using Photoshop, In
design, Illustrator, Dream Weaver and Corel Draw.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe CS6.
- Excellent knowledge of creating banners and logos.
- Deliver new designs in approaches, demos & prototypes.
- Experience in developing AJAX interfaces.
- Must have an online portfolio.
- Well versed with PSD to HTML Conversions.
- Good communication, coordination and analytical skills.
- Should be able to resolve cross browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of Usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility.
- Proficiency in building and delivering data-driven website.
- The candidate should have strong Designing Skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Graphic Designer, UI Developer, Html 5, CSS 3
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Good command over language and grammar
- Fluent in writing
- Developing/ Editing News Reports, Articles
- Experience developing contents for Internet media
- Write effectively for web sales content, brochures etc.
- Developing original content for websites
BA or MA in English or Mass Communication with a good command over the English language.
MS Word, MS Excel, Internet.
3+ years. [freshers need not apply at all]
SEO, SEM, PPC, Blogs, Article submission, SMO, Web 2.0, Link Building, search engine optimisation, seo
management, internet marketing, blog marketing, social media marketing, article marketing, press releases
- Previous work experience in Search Engine optimisation is must.
- Good understanding of SEO and search engine marketing, experience working within Social Networks
- Experience in working with Social Media Optimisation.
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong command over English.
- Responsible for Website Analysis, Keywords Research & Analysis, Competitors analysis, Title Tag Optimization, Meta Tag optimization, Content optimization, W3C validation, Image & hyperlink optimization.
- Knowledge of HTML and other web design languages preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and other traffic tracking and conversion softwares.
- Hands-on experience with Word Press preffered.
- Knowledge of basic MS Office programs and web design programs such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc. preferred
- Willingness to learn from online tutorials in order to grow within company corporate structure
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Energetic, motivated and with a never-give-up attitude
- Experience in dealing with North American workforce preferred.